Artwork: “X-Ray Specs” by The Estrella Moon Workshop ©
As the universe is so unimaginably enormous, it can sometimes feel as though you are not getting the attention that you feel you deserve. So, in the meantime, Let’s investigate how earthlings can bridge that gap, and make friends with the universe.
Congratulations to February’s winners who each receive a dozen anti-matter particles, which will be sent immediately to your letterbox. The winning entries are;
- ‘My mother used to say to me that I should always wear clean underwear just in case I was ever hit by a bus. I since realise, that better advice would have been – always look both ways before crossing a road.’ – by Captain Zap; Space Renegade, as provided by Lynda Di Dopro
- ‘Don’t second guess yourself! Unless, of course, you decide another decision might be better.’–by President Electron of the United States of Andromeda as provided by Donald Pidory
- ‘Never ask a search engine for advice.’ – Attributed to Captain Polo of the Millennium Pigeon as provided by Gibson J Adams
- ‘Don’t attempt to engage in conversations with people sat in the cubicle next to you.’ Big Hadrion of 12 Eightfold Way, Upsilon Meson, The Cosmos as provided by John-Paul Matin
- ‘Never, ever, under no circumstances whatsoever, should you ever take anyone’s advice, ever – that’s my advice.’– Attributed to Zug the Unintentional of the Planet Zog as provided by Gibson J Adams
Do you have any top tips for humanity?
If you have a tip for the Earth Apes, simply email it to me along with your cosmic name & part of the universe from which you reside, and I’ll naturally select the best ones to post at the next round of How to Make Friends with the Universe: Advice for Earth Apes.
Send your cosmic top tips for humanity to email@example.com in the body of the email.
- Try to limit your top tips to one line.
- Include your cosmic nom-de-plume and part of the Universe in which you reside – along with the name of who should be attributed to providing it.
- Keep it simple, so that the Earth apes can read it.
Next deadline: 1st April 2017
Do you have an illustration, painting, photograph or electronic masterpiece that you would like to showcase?
Then why not send it along to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration? Jpeg format desirable.
Include your name and any link to your personal website/blog.
A small remuneration will be deposited into your Interstellar account, which will be awaiting you when you finally learn how to leave your little planet and join the rest of the cosmic community.
Until next time, keep evolving!
*Polydandroid reserves the right to use your contribution in any future publication of this blog. Submission is taken as full acceptance. Copyright remains with the author/artist.