Artwork: “Hover Boots” by The Estrella Moon Workshop ©
As the universe is so unimaginably enormous, it can sometimes feel as though you are not getting the attention that you feel you deserve. So, in the meantime, Lets investigate how earthlings can bridge that gap, and make friends with the universe.
August’s winning cosmic proverbs are;
- ‘yIn Hegh bI’reS’ Translated to:‘Life is the beginning of death.’ – Chancellor Gortok of Omega Leonis as provided by Lynda Di Dopro
- ‘Ring before you ping!’ – Dumpy Rustynut as provided by Rachel Irvin
- ‘The key to life is F5.’ – as provided by BERT the Artificially Intelligent Philosopher
- ‘Medicine is the best medicine.’ – Doctor Philtrum of the Federal Republic of Macronesia as provided by Donald Pidory
- ‘Three heads are better than two.’ – Attributed to Friar Zumphrey the Obstinate of Zeta Herculis as provided by Trudy Utterly
Do you have any top tips for humanity?
If you have a tip for the Earth Apes, simply email it to me along with your cosmic name & part of the universe from which you reside, and I’ll naturally select the best ones to post at the next round of How to Make Friends with the Universe: Advice for Earth Apes.
Send your cosmic top tips for humanity to firstname.lastname@example.org in the body of the email.
- Try to limit your top tips to one line.
- Include your cosmic nom-de-plume and part of the Universe in which you reside – along with the name of who should be attributed to providing it.
- Keep it simple, so that the Earth apes can read it.
Do you have an illustration, painting, photograph or electronic masterpiece that you would like to showcase?
Then why not send it along to email@example.com for consideration? Jpeg format desirable.
Include your name and any link to your personal website/blog.
A small remuneration will be deposited into your Interstellar account, which will be awaiting you when you finally learn how to leave your little planet and join the rest of the cosmic community.
Until next time, keep evolving!
*Polydandroid reserves the right to use your contribution in any future publication of this blog. Submission is taken as full acceptance. Copyright remains with the author/artist.